Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Qorvo US, Inc.
Date of Manufacture:
Currently Configured for: 200mm
Current Equipment Status: Available
Location of Equipment: Farmers Branch, United States
Available date: Currently Available
Camtek Condor 300 Series
For Bump, Micro Bump and TSV measurement and inspection
• Can combine 3D and 2D measurement and inspection procedures
• Controlled independent dark and bright field detection channels and sophisticated programming for optimal TPT/Envelop sensitivity results
• Automatic defect classification
• Automated setup to meet high resolution and productivity requirements for packaging and testing of hundreds of products
• Wide selection of sub-micron height sensors from 10 micron gold and micro bumps to aspect ratio TSV
• Detects cut-related damage inside and outside the die boundary for unmatched throughput
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.